INDC 2016 - 16th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference, 3 – 6 October 2016 at Hotel DUO in Prague, Czech Republic
The International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference - INDC 2016 is an international forum for scientific discussion focused on understanding the relationship and connections between nutrition and clinical diagnostics.
The aim of this multidisciplinary conference is to bridge the gaps between the specialists and fields of science as diverse as nutrition, clinical biochemistry, food technology, analytical chemistry and medicine.
INDC is a traditional meeting point for people who are interested in understanding how food influences our health, working performance, feelings and aging.
There is a need for sensitive and reliable analytical methods which would help us to determine what bioactive chemical compounds are found in our food, as well as for trace analysis methods in complex biological matrices to follow the bioactive compounds and their metabolites in the human body. We need to understand how food technology alters the bioactive compounds and how human body metabolizes the chemical substances from food.
It is evident that enormous progress has been made in instrumental analytical methods over the last thirty years. Today the main application and use of the techniques is analysis of biological samples: tissues, blood and urine.
Many people are not able to adjust their eating habits based on sedentary lifestyle including working with computers, watching television, and driving a car. It seems that this easy way of life that the generations before us used to dream of is now damaging our health and possibly even having a worse effect on the younger generation.
This presents a new challenge for scientists to develop analytical technologies that would allow us to understand our personal metabolism, feelings, physical and mental performance in connection with specific biomarkers, with the overall aim to personalize medicine as generalized recommendations have proven to be of limited value.
We see food as an integrated part of the environment we live in and the one that affects us the most. Therefore, it is understanding the food that can be used and should be used to maintain the balance in the human metabolism.
I look forward to a successful conference and meeting you in Prague.
For more info, please visit our web-site: www.indc.cz
Food Factor I Barcelona Conference, 2-4 November 2016, Barcelona, Spain
The Food Factor I Barcelona Conference (Barcelona-Spain, 2-4 November 2016) will offer an excellent opportunity for researchers from a broad range of academic disciplines to present, exchange and disseminate information and experiences on established, emerging and exploratory food science and technology.
You are cordially invited to take part in the forthcoming Food Factor I Barcelona Conference. Food Science is playing an increasingly important role in today’s society: health, welfare, economy... and many other related issues make this field one of the most dynamic and relevant areas of current research.
This three day conference will offer an excellent opportunity to learn and discuss about the latest research results, insights, advances... in the field of food science.
Some core topics proposed for the conference will include:
• Food chemistry and biochemistry: food bioactives, chemistry of food additives and preservatives, chemical analysis for the determination of authenticity and origin of foods...
• Food microbiology: rapid detection of foodborne pathogens, microbial risk analysis, food contamination, beneficial microbes, intestinal microbiota and host health, microbiology of fermented foods and beverages...
• Food physics: thermal and non-thermal modifications of foods, multiscale computer simulation and mathematical modeling of food structures, relationship between physical properties of food and consumer preferences...
• Food analysis: instrumental techniques, analysis of sensory properties of foods, imaging techniques, consumer behaviour...
• Food processing and packaging: active and intelligent packaging, modified atmosphere packaging, waste reduction in food processing, green technologies...
• Food engineering and hygienic design: heat, mass transfer and fluid flow in food processing; mathematical modelling and software development for food research and industry; finding, correcting and preventing hazards in food industry...
• Environmental impact of food production and consumption: food waste impact on climate, water, land and biodiversity, ways of reducing environmental impact...
• Foods of plant origin: soil science, farming animal science, plant and crop protection, genetic and non-genetic crop improvement...
• Foods of animal origin: meat, fish, milk and their derived products, eggs, insects...
If you are interested in presenting your most relevant recent research results at the conference, we now welcome proposals for oral, poster or virtual presentations.
For more information visit our website: www.foodfactor.org
14TH FOOD ENGINEERING CONFERENCE, November 28-30, 2016, Melbourne, Australia
Conference series group invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘14th Food Engineering Conference ‘during November 28-30, 2016 at Melbourne, Australia which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. The previous Food technology conferences were held at Kansas city-USA 2013, Vegas-USA 2014, and London-UK 2015 and had achieved a grand success. Now it is the time for the prestigious 14th Food Engineering Conference to address latest innovations, industrial & modern technologies in food engineering, food safety management, and challenges in the field of food engineering. Food Engineering 2016 is the premier event that brings together a unique international mixture of experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, experience and research innovations to build a better world of Food Scientists & Technologist meet.
Food Engineering, Robotics and automation in the food industry Food processing technology, Food biochemistry, Food Microbiology, Food Biotechnology, Food safety, Food packaging, Pharmacy, Nutrition Science, Sports medicine and Exercise science
For More Information: http://foodengineering.conferenceseries.com/
For Abstract Submission: http://foodengineering.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php
For Registration: http://foodengineering.conferenceseries.com/registration.php
To book slot, Sponsor or Exhibition Contact: Natalie James, Program Manager
Food Engineering -2016
5716 Corsa Ave, Suite110, Westlake, Los Angeles, CA 91362-7354, USA
Phone +1-650-268-9744, Fax +1-650-618-1414, Toll No +1-800-216-6499